Wondering what sort of things could you to add to your bucket list?
Usually you start by including the big ticket travel destinations you want to visit. But it doesn’t have to be just long haul travel. Try thinking of places closer to home you haven’t visited yet.
Then include things you have never done but always wanted to try. Include things you’d like to make and things you’d like to do.
Then include things you have done in the past, but not done for the last 20 years.
Here are some suggestions:
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Helicopter over the Grand Canyon
- Go whitewater rafting
- Have a ‘flight’ on The London Eye
- Walk some of Hadrian’s Wall
- Visit the Blackpool Illuminations
- Visit a book festival
- See a Shakespeare play that you have not seen before
- Try to get on a TV show
- Have a box at a theatre
- Write a blog for the whole year
- Post a video on youtube
- Get a letter published in local paper
- Knit a jumper
- Learn to make éclairs
- Invent a cocktail
- Make jam
- Make wine or brew homemade beer
- Learn a dance
- Meet up with old school or college friends
- Have a Manicure
- Have a Pedicure
- Watch a classic film
Now it’s your turn to make a list
And if you need a little more help, then join City Adventurers
Just click the link and fill in the form.