Celebrate your birthday, anniversary or other event a shared activity.
What lights you up?
Make a list of what you enjoy doing. Note down what you find yourself endlessly talking about. This is the start of planning what to do and where to do it.
What sort of activity do you want?
- Do you want to have fun and be adventurous?
- Do you want to be pampered?
- Do you want a physical or creative activity?
- Do you want to learn how to do something?
Who do you want to share the experience with?
- Do you want family and/or friends?
- Do you want to be with a big group, or in a small, intimate group?
- Do you want both men and women?
Would you rather go away or stay near home?
- Do you want to travel instead of having a group celebration?
- Do you want your group to travel with you?
Once you know what you want to do, and who you want to do it with, the research begins.
- Find places that offer the activity you want.
- Check availability at your chosen location.
- Share your ideas with people who will be involved.
- Tell everyone what you want to happen, so they can plan things their end.
Activities to test your brain……and your friends
If you are looking for a celebration that will test your brain, and possibly your relationships, consider booking an Escape Room. You and your friends will be locked in a room for an hour and given a series of clues and puzzles to solve to escape. A great activity if you are up for a challenge.
Or consider booking a fully managed Treasure Hunt in London. Spend half a day exploring one of London’s top art galleries or museums searching for clues. Then finish with an elegant afternoon tea.
Help with planning
Contact Invitation To Events for help in organising your celebration