Treasure Hunts In London offer an unusual way to discover some of London’s top visitor attractions.
Become the hero of your own adventure as you search for priceless artifacts and seek answers to clues under the watchful gaze of old masters.
Or take a trip outside and discover history on your doorstep. Venture along streets and passageways you’ve never noticed before. Find solutions in parks and gardens.
With a range of self guided and fully managed hunts, there is something for everyone
Fully managed hunts include:-
- The 12 Days of Christmas at The National Portrait Gallery
- Operation Save Christmas – The Christmas Hunt
- Artists and Artisans – The Trafalgar Square Treasure Hunt
- Found in a Good Book -The Southwark Treasure Hunt
- Through The Looking Glass at The National Gallery
- Love and Marriage Treasure Hunt at Tate Britain
- Explore the V & A Museum with the Scottish Hunt
- Themes of Love Treasure Hunt in the Wallace Collection
- Trick or Treat – The Halloween Treasure Hunt at the British Museum
Contact Treasure Hunts In London to discuss your next event.
Self guided hunts include :-